Monday, March 31, 2014

New Kristen Interview in 'Her World' April 2014 Magazine (Singapore)


The only perfumes Kstew ever wears

Actress Kristen Stewart tells Jaclyn Gunasilan about her two favorite fragrances and the one item she can't leave home without. 

She had no interest in perfumes before she was 22. 

"Up until I was about 21 or 22, I wasn't really interested in fragrances and never sought them out," says the 24-year-old actress and face of Balenciaga's scents, Florabotanica and the new Rosabotanica.

Her one makeup must-have: lip balm

"I don't get too attached to things, so I don't carry a lot of makeup around. But I feel iffy when I don't have lip balm on me."

Florabotanica was her first signature scent

"Florabotanica stood out for me because it smells organic, not synthetic," says the American actress. "I wore it so frequently that I was starting to 'abuse' it," she adds. "So I'm glad that I have the new Rosabotanica scent now to use as well. It's more of a night-time scent than Florabotanica - it's muskier."

Which scent would she wear with these outfits?

We can imagine Kristen spritzing on Florabotanica, a green-floral scent with notes of rose, mint and carnation, when she wears a casual, brightly coloured outfit. 

Kristen says she would pair the new Rosabotanica perfume with a sophisticated all-black outfit, like the one on the left. Described as a spicy and green rose scent, Rosabotanica features notes like pepper, hyacinth and fig. 

Transcript By Us | Scan via kstewartfans

No comments:

Post a Comment