Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kellan on the cover of GQ Style Germany (Summer 2014)

Update: New Photoshoot pics added

  image host image host image host

image host image host image host image host image host image host

Interview (Translated with Google Translate - Interview in German)

With his role in the films of the "Twilight " saga actor Kellan Lutz has made ​​a breakthrough in Hollywood. For tomorrow appearing issue of GQ Style of the 28 - year-old is once again returns to his old job : As a model, he presents in the spring-summer edition looks at the style of the 60s . In GQ Style interview, he explains that he has , despite acting career far from finished with the fashion business : "One day I'd like to own a high fashion label. Making fashion and modeling career for me as of legs besides acting . "

" I DO NOT FIT IN THERE . I WAS ALONE . "
The start time in Hollywood was the 28 -year-olds not easy : " When I came here , I first lived with my father , he and my mother had separated . Now my father had a new family in Los Angeles. But because I felt strange , I did not fit in . I was alone. "Back then earned his first money as Lutz greeter at Abercrombie & Fitch. For him, an instructive time , as he describes opposite GQ Style : " I have a few survival rules set in this time: Take what you can get. Take full advantage of every opportunity that presents itself to you . Live in the moment . Be grateful . Believe in yourself . "The most important lesson for Lutz: " Sacrifice your life is never your profession . Because what if tomorrow you want to see any more on the screen? Then the job is no longer there , but you still have your own life . "

" I HAVE frizzy hair AND DUMBO - EARS "
Despite the success Lutz goes with himself and his appearance quite critically to the court : "I have frizzy hair and huge Dumbo ears, as a child I was teased . Also, I 'm not very active when it comes to brushing your teeth. . , And a career as a singer in my voice not there, " To please his environment , he prefers to attack ever to one or the other white lie : " I'm pretty creative in taking people for me. I was , for example, has always been good when it came to invent white lies . When I got home , and my mother said to me , Kellan , you've got a party! ' , I invented the best nice lie in order to convince them otherwise , and to look good . "

The full interview with Kellan Lutz , including photo gallery can be found in the current spring - summer issue of GQ Style , on 27 February 2014 appears.

Source: GQ | Pics: thefashionisto via klutzonline 

No comments:

Post a Comment