Friday, May 30, 2014

New/Old Rob Fan Pic and Encounter


Fan Encounter:

"on may18th i met #robertpattinson. it was a thursday and i was getting ready for class, as usual. what i didn't know was that there was rumor rob would be at frankfurt airport that morning, flying from vancouver to frankfurt over to nice. a social network friend gave me the coup and i gave it a thought for exactly 10 seconds. i was living in germany and this was probably my only chance to ever meet him. so i packed a few things and went off. to the airport! what i had to learn the hard way, though, was that 'love actually' fooled us all! getting into an airport was fucking hard, impossible almost, if it wasn't for the money. so i did it, i bought my one-way ticket to copenhagen and hopefully to rob. it still was nothing but a rumor and i was already cursing myself for spending my college money on something i wasn't even sure of if it was true or not. anyways, i went to the gate and i waited... and waited... getting more and more nervous (and cursing at myself some more)... until i finally saw him entering the gate. back then he wasn't as popular as he's now, so he was totally alone, no bodyguard, nothing. not even nick was by his side. he walked past me and idk why but i closed my eyes and i swear to god i felt his presence with every cell of my body. it was as if time stood still for a moment. he sat down somewhere in the backseats of the waiting room and i gathered all my courage to go to him. when i went over to him (my head filled with a zillion OMGs) i thought i was going to faint but the moment i approached him and he looked up to me with his light blue eyes, everything was gone. just like that. it was like talking to an old friend, at least for me it was. rob was just super tired and slightly overwhelmed with the fact that he got recognized yet again. we had a lovely chat nevertheless, it took about 10 minutes and i had a little gift for him which surprised him a lot and he seemed very grateful :) before it was time to leave i asked him if we could take a pic and he said sure, taking the picture himself with my camera. then i asked if it was okay if i hugged him and he allowed it and we said our goodbyes and i left, being an emotional mess for the next two months lol this was today, five years ago, and it'll stay one of the best days of my life forever :) thanks for this memory rob, and have fun in #cannes this year, once again :D < 3 ily"

No comments:

Post a Comment