Friday, May 2, 2014

New Photos: Kellan on the cover of 'Fashionisto' (2014)


image host image host image host image host image host image host

 image host image host

JustJared Kellan Lutz graces the cover of Fashionisto magazine’s latest issue (issue 10), provided exclusively to JustJaredJr.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On what he can’t travel without: “I can’t travel without my camera. I’ve been lucky enough to have been able to travel all over the world. When I have time off while I’m traveling, I love to go out and explore the country and photograph the beauty of the country and the people.”

On if his personal style has changed since hitting the spotlight: “My personal style is pretty casual. I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy, although I do like dressing up now and again. I would say my style has changed, but not because of my celebrity status. My style has evolved as I have gotten older and have come to be comfortable with who I am and what I am most comfortable in and not wearing with what is trendy.”

To order a copy head over to Thefashionisto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment