Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Quick-Fire Beauty Quiz with Kristen from Times UK

K-Stew's Secrets

What did a quick-fire beauty quiz with Kristen Stewart, face of the new Balenciaga Rosabotanica fragrance, reveal?

Preferred fragrance-dousing area: behind knees or décolletage?
My go-to area is the boobs. I use two sprays, then I get dressed and spritz one on my clothes. 

How much is too much fragrance?
You definitely don't want to walk into a room and blast everyone with your perfume. 

What's the difference for you between Florabotanica and Rosabotancia?
Florabotancia is for the morning - it smells like an early scent. And Rosabotancia is darker and a little muskier. 

When did you last detox your make-up bag?
Oh, that's a great thing to do. Things accumulate and get gross. I try to do it a lot. I'm always traveling, so I get the opportunity often. I'm super OCD about getting rid of things I don't need.

What's the secret to your undone eyeliner?
Usually it's day old. Or you can just put it on and rub it with your finger and a little spit. 

Who would win in an "eyebrow off" - you or Cara?
She has got me beat - her eyebrows are pretty epic. I'm glad to be associated with her in the brow department, though. 

Scan/via/Transcript done by us

No comments:

Post a Comment