Friday, September 13, 2013

Transcript of Kellan's Twitter Q&A


Q: What cologne or aftershave do you like to wear, is there a project or movie you wish you did not do?
A: I Love my Fahrenheit by Dior

Q: Kellan after work with many actors what would you say is the best advice you have gotten?
A: I've gotten a lot of great advice, but it's often the simplest words that impact me most. So I'd have to say "Just Have Fun."

Q: I once read that your phone sang 'I like big butts' during church. Is this your most embarrassing moment?
A: I've had a lot of embarrassing moments, but yes that one is definitely up there. Thanks for bringing it up again haha

Q: If a magic genie came to you, what would your three wishes be?
A: 1) End all slavery, esp. child sex slavery 2) That those cool machines in @Elysium which heal sickness were real 3) To fly

Q: What do you do in your free time?
A: Everything! I paint, write, read a lot of books at the same time, play computer games, swim, and work on my little inventions!

Q: Kellan are you and @Liam_J_McIntyre close friends?
Liam: Well I love him if it helps!
Kellan: haha thanks man! Love you too!

Q: What is your all time favorite movie that you could watch again and again and never get tired of it?
A: Hands down @DespicableMe! haha those minions are the best characters ever

Q: Where do you get inspiration for styles in your clothing line?
A: From living in Venice and wanting to capture the essence of it that I love so much!

Q: What has been your favorite on set experience?
A: Everyday here on #Expendables3 working w/ my my favorite childhood action heroes.These guys are so badass - on & off set!

@KellanLutz: That was fun! Thanks again team. You guys rock! Have a great weekend, everyone! - K

Source: @KellanLutz

No comments:

Post a Comment