Saturday, November 17, 2012

Peter Facinelli's Red Eye Interview - Talks about Playing Board Games with Kellan and Jackson


I read at the premiere someone was holding a sign that was an enlarged photo of Rob’s crotch.
I didn’t see that. Was it the full-frontal crotch?

I assume not, but I don’t know what photos are out there.
I’ve never seen that photo or Rob’s crotch. I’m just going on record saying that. [Laughs.]

I read the cast of “Twilight” played the “Twilight” board game. How did that game go? Were you playing your own character?
It’s trivia. I thought I would fare really well because when we shot these movies I was like the Wikipedia. I did so much homework and so much research. The other actors would actually come up to me. They’d say, “When did you bite me?” I’d give them the exact date, time…

You remember it all?
I don’t remember it now because it’s been four years, but when we were actually filming the first “Twilight” I knew it front and back. I knew exactly the time of day it was, if it was raining. I love research, that’s part of the fun of it. But then we played this board game and I thought I would do really well but there were a lot of parts of the movie that I realized I wasn’t in. So there was a lot of high school in the question. I was like, “Oh, wait, I wasn’t in that part.” I wouldn’t know the answers to the high school stuff. Ashley Greene actually ended up winning. I came in second place.

Out of how many?
It was me, Ashley, Kellan [Lutz], Jackson [Rathbone], the actor who played Riley, whose name [Xavier Samuel] escapes me right now because I only got an hour of sleep. But I think Ashley cheated because her character can read minds—or sees the future. Her character can see the future. I think she actually used that power to cheat.

You think you all adapted the powers of your character?
Yes, I have the power of compassion. So even though she cheated I forgave her.

It seems Kristen is pretty happy the series is over and ready to move on. How are you feeling about that?
It’s bittersweet. I enjoyed the whole experience. I had a fun time. It’s really powerful experience to have this fanbase that grew as we progressed to more of a family. You’d see these fans year after year and you got to know them by name.

Source - via

No comments:

Post a Comment