Monday, October 29, 2012

Kellan's MSN Chat + New Pics



If the world was ending tomorrow, how would you spend your last 24 hours?
I would fly all my friends and family to Hawaii and spend it like Thanks Giving all around the table!

You have probably been asked this a gazillion times, but, can you reveal any little hints about what viewers can look forward to?
It's my favorite movie. The movie just drives continuously, there's a lot of action. The movie sticks to the book

If you could be any Twilight character apart from Emmett who would you be?
I haven't played the bad guy in a while, so I would play Aro.

Hey Kellan!! xx !! You are the GREATEST, I love you!! I think you are an amazing actor and model and the perfect EMMETT CULLEN!!
I love you all. I'm so proud to have been your Emmett and thank you for all the passion that you have for Twilight.

What are you going to miss most about twilight?
Everything. From the cast, to the crew and directors. Mainly all the fans who've made it all possible. Being able to do press tours is great.

what color socks are you wearing? :) x
I'm wearing black socks now. I have to be professional. No one really knows or sees your socks. It can be my independence!

What was the weirdest thing you had to sign for a fan? :D #msnkellan
A lady wanted us to sign their chest and she told us after she was going to get a tattoo and I always wondered if she did. Sometimes they say 'will you sign my baby'. I have to draw the line somewhere!

If you could pick your next part in a film what sort of character would you want to play ?
I love the Josh Hamilton story, he's a baseball player for The Rangers. He has a fantastic story. He had it all, lots it all and got it all back again. There's no script yet, it's a true story and very powerful. Also He-Man, I would love to play He-Man. Playing Tarzan would be a dream too.

Hi Kellan. What was the craziest costume you've ever wear on Halloween?
I really had no costume one year, so I made one. I made a really creepy old-person mask. So I was an old person who would wet themselves! I made the costume. You had this pump like a turkey baster hat made it looked like you wet yourself!

In what ways are you similar (or different) to Emmett? What was your favorite part of playing him?
I'm like Emmett through and through. He's a fun-loving uncle, I side with everything that he believes in. He loves life to the full, just like me.

What’s your favorite twilight moment?
I would have to say the first premiere. Seeing 'Nutz for Lutz' signs and meeting all the fans that made this possible.

DID YOU HAVE TO WORK OUT FOR THE ROLE
It's what you eat. I needed lots of protein. Lots of steak and eggs. It was tasty! Yeah! I knew my character was pretty big and he never had to take his shirt off, so I focused on gaining the size. I had to lift hard and eat a lot of food.

It has been rumored that you are in the line up for a part for the movie, 'Fifty Shades of Grey', would you be interested in playing a part in this film?
I feel like 50 Shades of Grey is a fan fic of Twilight. I think that Elliott is a spotting image of Emmett. I would love to play him in a different shade. If the fans want me to do it, I would love to.

Are there any upcoming films that you are working on?
Currently right now, I love action movies. I'm really focused on producing some really good action movies. I like creating my own material.

Which director would you most like to work with?
Martin Scorsese. He seems like a ball of fun to work with.

Favorite song of all time? :D
Boys II Men, I swear
.
What is your favorite scene from breaking dawn part 2? Love you by the way xox :)
The arm wrestling scene. I was looking forward to filming that since day 1. And having a scene with Bella and Emmett and vampire Bella. Kristen did an amazing job at that!

Is there anywhere you haven't yet visited that you would love to visit?
I want to go to South America, so any one of those countries. Maybe Brazil, I'm trying to go there for New Years.

Are you team Edward or Jacob? X
I am team Emmett. But if I had to choose, Edward....

How is it knowing that millions of girls are in love with you? You're amazing
I love you all. You guys are the sweetest fans.

Did you enjoy your pint of Guinness whilst you were in Dublin ??
A few - I loved it. I love Guinness! I don't know if it was something about being at the Guinness factory, but I loved it,

What are you doing for Halloween this year?
I might be on a plane. I don't have a costume. I'm flying home.

I know you were in 90210 for a bit, would you consider doing another TV show or are you focusing on movies now?
I love shows like Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire. TV is where it's at. There are some great shows out there. Maybe a Bonnie and Clyde would be fun.

What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever given you or asked you?
Back to Twilight. A Twimom had brought her baby to set and given it to me to hold. And she was like 'you can have it.' We thought she meant just to hold. We turned around and she had gone! We couldn't find her for an hour.

Are you looking forward to coming to London for the Premiere of Breaking Dawn part two? (and do you need a date??lol)
I wish I could make it, but I will be in New York working at the time of the London Premiere.

Have you ever been starstruck?
I haven't been starstruck. I just get inspired very much by people who are extreme humanitarians. You hear their stories and you are star struck by their stories.


This has been such a fun interview. Huge thanks to all you amazing fans for the great questions. Wish I could see you at the premiere and tell you thanks in person. All my love, BIG HUG, your Emmett x

No comments:

Post a Comment