Thursday, May 30, 2013

Michael Welch Talks About Rob and Kristen


toofab: Now that the “Twilight” franchise is done, what is your favorite and least favorite memory?

Michael: I have a lot of great memories hanging out with the cast and fans over the years. One time, Justin Chon, Greg Boyce, and I were driving through the streets of Portland, blasting angry music and screaming at the top of our lungs. I forget the circumstances, we were frustrated about something. None of us really knew each other very well at that point, but that was a great bonding experience to get out our collective aggression. You get closer to dudes after something like that. Rob [Pattinson] once talked to me about his musical process, that was cool. I got to know Chaske [Spencer], BooBoo [Stewart], Alex [Meraz], Christian [Serratos], Peter [Facinelli], Edi [Gathegi], and Anna really well over the years, along with others. It was just a really good group of people.  And I loved getting to hang out out with Kristen. When you get to talk to her one on one, she’s one of the coolest girls you’ll ever meet.

Source/via

No comments:

Post a Comment