Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Fan Picture of Rob in Australia (February 13, 2013)


  • Got pictures with Robert Pattinson, he was drinking a beer and we had a chat with him for about 30 minutes ! he is so down to earth :O
  • Sitting on the footpath watching Robert Pattinson and his crew film his new film "The Rover"
  • My sister and Rob while she's in her school uniform. See ! I'm not freaking lying. 
  • He is filming his new film The Rover in the town I live in. 
  • In country Australia, the other night me my mum and sister were walking home from the pub and ran into him out the front eating and having a beer. 
  • We stopped and chatted and got two pictures with him. 
  • He asked us to try and keep them off of FB to not cause issues with the Paps. 
  • So I've posted a picture to proove it and that's it haha, they are filming for three nights in the main street as well so. 
  • Everyone in town has been going out and watching the filming (last night they did a outside action scene)

No comments:

Post a Comment