Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kellan's Syrup Interview from Russia


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

The interview is in Russian so I used Google Translate

Star Kellan Lutz came up when the screens went first film "Twilight" saga: despite the fact that the actor had a small role, his character Emmett Cullen, a vampire with a terse tight muscular body and look askance immediately won the hearts of millions of fans.

Funny, but in a very different life Kellan - cheerful, talkative, with a charming smile. "Gossipers" able to understand it at the time of the interview, which was part of the promotional tour actor. In Moscow, Kellan came just a few days to present his new film "Syrup" and exhibition of the famous fashion photographer Mark Abrahamson "Two colors", of which he became a hero on a par with other stars and which opens today in Stoleshnikov as part of Jaguar Summer Museum (under him, we have seen Terry Gilliam and Tyler Shields).


About photography, art, film, gossip and fashion and we talked with the actor.


How do you like Moscow? Have already managed to see something? 

Moscow I really liked this great city! I've long wanted to visit Russia and to see places of worship, such as Red Square. You know, I'm a wild fan of films from the series "Mission Impossible", and that in the last movie there is a scene where Tom Cruise behind the Kremlin explodes ... it just struck me! 
The reality was even bigger (laughs - approx.). Everything is old, is history. That's what I like best in Europe - a rich cultural heritage.
Do you know anything about Russia and its culture? 
Unfortunately, no. But I would like, though. I know some scraps of information about the country, and only.  

Well, you know, when you read the script and there there are all these Russian gangsters. I understand that all this is far from reality, and therefore wanted to make his impression.
Moscow, I saw a few, but I enjoyed it here. And I had to meet amazing people. 
About how he became acquainted with the Moscow nightlife, just arriving in the capital, Kellan, though silent, but on talking eagerly. Thus, the actor was effusive in praise Abrahamson, but you can see Kellan: Mark - one of the most successful fashion photographers in the world, who made his name penetrating portraits of stars. He has pictures of Natalie Portman, Milla Jovovich and hundreds of other top stars who feel the happiness to get to him in the studio. Dreamed about it and Kellan:
I started off as a model, and for a long time wanted Mark took me.
I've heard a lot about him, but did not think to work with him and the truth bydet so easy and pleasant. He charges his energy, not just camera shutter clicks, and comes up with a story for one frame.
If you were a photographer, who would be the hero of your shots?

I think it would be the photos themselves. They are everywhere, and always provide us with images of stars, commercials, photo shoots, and they themselves often do not even know anybody in the face. It would be very interesting to see them and show them to the world. The more so because many of them are such interesting people, like Mark, that burn in the business, insanely creative, clever.
Kellan himself indifferent to creativity, especially when it comes to fashion. Not long ago, the actor became a designer and now vengeance tries himself in his new role and does it with great joy:

I've worked as a model, always in contact with the world of fashion, I really liked it. And I knew that sooner or later he'll do fashion design. Of course, I have people who help me, but I have been involved in the development of designs, choose the fabric. I love it. Plus work enables the designer to meet amazing people from the fashion world, who know all about style and more.
Fashion - this is my second passion after acting, I would not want to abandon it.
In this case, the road is always accompanied by Lutz stylists (of three persons), but the images themselves actor picks itself, and falls on the shoulders of assistants loop:

They do the hard work - first of all call up at my request, and then bring the mountain of clothing, jackets, sweaters, T-shirts. I then just pick what I like. The best part, of course, reject (laughs). Because I like to create your own image, and I like comfortable clothes.
Naturally, because most of the time an actor spends on the road, promoting their new projects. So, soon will begin regular promotional tour in support of the final movie "Twilight" saga.

Kellan, "Twilight" coming to an end: millions of fans cry bitter tears, the tale ends, it's time to say goodbye to their favorite characters, and Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson parted ...

What did you say? No, say that again!
Well, of course, was the recent scandal, the press wrote that it's over between them ...

This is the 1st time I've heard about it!! Write it down exactly like this!
As for breaking up with "Twilight", but of course I will be a little sad, because it is a huge part of my life and acting career at all. I love this project, my colleagues, my Emmett - I'd have to play it to death, I think (laughs - approx.) But all good things come to an end, so there's nothing to be done. Besides, I'm in anticipation of the new chapter in my life, because now in my life to begin something else.
You know, it's like going to college after high school. It's the same feeling I do.
Well, I sincerely wish Kellan only good grades in this new "school."

Speaking of college. Many people are surprised to hear that Lutz planned to become a chemical engineer and would, if it were not for him not seduced the fashion world, and then to Hollywood. Los Angeles won the 18-year-old boy:
I came to the city where everyone is literally everyone worked in Hollywood. Even as you ask, or mom or dad or uncle or grandfather, and sometimes all at once - the actors. I also decided to try and have never regretted this for all nine years. Yes, it's very hard work (I mean not the subject - it is something just very cool, and the whole process after), but it brings a lot of fun.
As a child, Kellan and did not think about the movie, he grew up normal teenager, played baseball and did not think he could get out of North Dakota.

You grew up in a large family. Do you support relationships with brothers and sisters? How often do you see?

You know, not that we would be very close. We have many (six persons - approx.), We have a difference in age. My older brother is in Afghanistan, Iraq was with him almost all can not communicate, because it is constantly in hot spots. Someone else goes to school ... In the general, we talk a little, see each other only at Christmas.
But yes, I would like to make it otherwise.
And you want a big family? 
No (laughs - approx.). Definitely. I would arrange two boys and one girl.
But in the short-term plans have Kellan children do not appear in the first place - a career. He - a world star, action hero and the subject of devichh dreams, and that is it, by the way, widely tipped for the lead role in the sensational project "50 shades of gray." Lutz says that does not like to play against a charismatic Christian Gray, teaching young lover charms BDSM relationship:

I think this is an interesting role. And I think my Emmett of "Twilight" was a bit like him.
No doubt, supporters of this view of the blue-eyed fans will have plenty of handsome, but so far they have to settle for other projects the actor, for example, the film "Syrup". Its premiere will be held tomorrow night, and personally present a picture of Kellan metropolitan audience. Do not miss out!     

No comments:

Post a Comment